Thursday, October 28, 2010

it's been a while....

Date: 28/10/2010

Time: 12:37pm

Im wearing a long sleeve shirt with a black legging today. I got butterfly in my stomach but im on DIET. Im still thinking and planning in mind WHAT SHOULD I EAT FOR LUNCH ---> which is LOW-FAT & NO CHOLESTROL.. (''-_-) it's really hard to slim down, isn't?? what to do, gonna work hard for it dowh...I DUN WANNA GET FATTER than WHAT I AM NOW! simpang malaikat 44..aduh2..

I missed my blog. i always wanna write something on it wall but then, whenever i wanna do so, then my brain got STUCK & JAMMED. lost nd blur! hahahaa.. stupid mind! so...now im trying. (and im starving...) :(

bla...bla...bla...bla.......as i said IM LOST! maybe coz of d "butterfly" in me.. erm...maybe i should go for some food... simple soup! k? see you in a while k? muaahhhh...

Hugs - Bo0

No comments:

Post a Comment