Friday, June 4, 2010

Tonight - i am thinking about him - someone that i used to call as "B"

~ Dear B ~

I do not know what to think
I do not know what to do
I am sitting here in tears
Because I will never be with you
I thought you would be the one
To take away my feelings of blue

But now I can see
That I was so truely wrong
I have been thinking a long time
About you and me

But now I can see
That maybe it was never meant to be
Where do I go from here?
What am I meant to think?
I think of you, and shed a tear
As my confidence slowly sinks
I could not care less
About anything other than you right now
I feel such a mess

How did I fall for you so quickly?
Tell me...How?!
You are so perfect in my mind
I do not want no one else but you
But my friends keep telling me
That in time
I will find
Someone new

I do not think I can believe them this time
As I like you so much
I can not help but imagine the wedding bells chime
But you will never have feelings for me like that as such...
coz u knew "I will NEVER be with you"

and lastly, i just let our memories fading away
seeing you go with her...hand in hand
I say a little prayer for both of you

"Dear Lord, let them be blessed with all your love and care...be together forever and ever..till death...amin.."

~Sincerely from your Long Lost Bo0~

No comments:

Post a Comment