Saturday, November 29, 2008

Red Chili Plaster : RM1.50 @ GK Supermarket

My dear Patcy..

As my promised to you.. Nah! this is it.. the veryvery and sososo MUJARABNESS "sticker".. ahahaha :P i was very tired for the past few days.. really got body ache me.. so, instead of getting the YOKO2, i went to the GK Supermarket and looked for TOKUSEN (koyok kata org tua).. then i saw something that really catchy to my eyes.. the RED CHILI PLASTER. Yahh!! itu dia!! gila suda sia nengok tu geng.. without any doubt any hesitation and with NO TURNING BACK - i straight away bought 2 packet for my GOODSELF.. NO sharing NO caring NO love making.. i was very STINGY last nite.. i get 1 pack and asked my brother to help me with it (put it on my back).. from top part to lower, almost my butt.. can not imagine lah sia if that sticker lekat to my butt.. maok kedak kerak kenak cabik kali.. huahuahua!! feelin so cold at my back for the first half (hour).. then!!! i was burning.. really felt like burning at my back..itchy somemore.. apuu!! parai ku waiii!! at last.. coz can not tahan anymore..i buang that "koyok" at last..stupidd!! wasting my money!

u want kah Pat? i sell to u RM1 only lah..another pack..

2 comments:

  1. laaa.... ingat nak merik free.... p xmok lah babe... sik pat i nak make bare back mun i make koyok ya... x kasak alu jak upa... kkeekekeke....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i madah ngan adik i malam tadik babe... siney mok anta along tok? ke Batu 1 ka or ke sungai Maong? nya sik tauk pun apa tempat ya.. so i padah lah "Tanah Perkuburan Orang2 Islam Miri".. hahaha :P ngekek i tetak.. :P

    ReplyDelete