Monday, December 1, 2008

Home made 2 Layers Sandwich - nyumm! nyuumm!! :P

Special sandwich for my youngest brother (originally made by me yesterday..my own recipe). Weekend, as usual, is a day for me to be a cook at home. especially for my YOUNGEST BROTHER. 24/7 keja nya nak majoh ajak..issh..ishh..isshh... *sigh*

after he had his maggi mee curry, he asked me wether still got the fish fillet inside the freezer? and YES..another 2 more left. so, he told me to make him a sandwich which that he knew i will say "YES" to whatever his request. hahaha :P (im a good sister what??)...

1st layer:
2 toast bread
1 fried egg - fried it on the plate and make it square size (add it some ketchup and pepper)
Chili sauce + mayonnaise
vege (cucumber + tomato)

2nd layer:
1 toast bread
fried fish fillet
vege (cabbage + big onion)
Chili sauce + mayonnaise

errmm...very simple..but very delicious licking fingers.. hahaha :P i rated it by myself bah..can see it from the way he ate the burger... :P

2 comments:

  1. babe,mek mok juak dpt sik??... bsok ktk merik ngan hubby mek.... wakakkaakkaa.... lapar puyut nangga eh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo!! da abis fish fillet ..see once i got buy it, i do one for u k? no prob babe.. muuahhh~! for u, I WILL..

    ReplyDelete